Hi! My name in Laura Saba, and I’m the owner of Embassy Circle Guest House, an incredible bed and breakfast inn located downtown, in the heart of Washington, DC. My husband Raymond and I, along my my sister Courtney Lodico and her husband Joe, have been innkeepers for 15 years. We’ve hosted about 50,000 guests during that time. That’s a lot of people. Over the years, our online reviews have highlighted a number of reasons guests choose our incredible Washington DC B&B. Here are the top ten!
Top 10 Reasons to stay at Embassy Circle Guest House
1. Magnificent house – A beautifully renovated former embassy with elegant rooms and public spaces.
2. Stunning renovation – Superb quality and attention to detail. A 3 1/2 year labor of love and lunacy.
3. Highly desirable neighborhood -Safe, convenient, European in style and charm. Walk to restaurants, shops, Metro, sites – everything!
4. Awesome hosts – Warm, funny, serious, available, interested, and involved. Well connected in the DC restaurant community.
5. Incredible staff – Helpful, professional, knowledgeable and fun. Willing to do anything to enhance your stay.
6. Elegant Rooms – Spacious, well furnished, incredibly quiet and luxuriously comfortable rooms – each with individual charm.
7. Delicious food – Organic, local, healthy, and sometimes decadent. Always delicious!
8. GREAT wine – “There’s absolutely no excuse for bad wine.” Laura Saba, Owner
9. Original art – Gorgeous paintings by guests and a sprinkling of works from Laura & Raymond’s personal art collection.
10. World-class hospitality – A B&B with a warm heart and a generous spirit. A place to come back to again and again
Embassy Circle Guest House is, without a doubt, a special place. People not only come to visit once, they come over and over again – from all over the world. In fact, as I write this blog post, more than half of my rooms are filled with happy, repeat guests.
We want you to experience the comfort, warmth, and hospitality of Embassy Circle Guest House – so please come visit us. We’re sure you’ll enjoy yourself so much that you’ll come back again the next time you’re in Washington DC!