Each of the luxurious and historic guest rooms at our District of Columbia bed & breakfast has been furnished to delight your eyes and bring comfort, relaxation and rest to your body. Carpets, upholstery fabrics, linens, furniture, mirrors and artwork all add their unique colors, textures, sheen and reflections to the rooms. Each room has a Persian carpet as its foundation. In fact, the names of the rooms are taken from these antique Persian carpets that cover the floors like gigantic paintings. Of course, each room has a private bath! Find your perfect room and join us for DC getaways to remember.
Discover what it is like to stay at Embassy Circle Guest House.
Relax, Unwind, Settle-in and Enjoy our beautiful Guest Rooms!
You will find your room furnished for your comfort, convenience and enjoyment with the following amenities:
- A luxurious bed with fine linens
- Private bathroom with stand-up shower
- Gilchrest and Soames toiletries
- Hair dryers
- Lighted make-up mirrors
- Plush robes for relaxing
- Daily housekeeping services
- Laundry services available for an additional fee
- Ironing board and iron available in the laundry room
- Complimentary WIFI so you can stay connected
- A guest computer available for your use
- Elevator Assistance to effortlessly transport your luggage to your room
- Windows that open for fresh air
- Climate control – centrally heated and air-conditioned for your comfort summer or winter
- Work and reading space with comfortable chairs and great lighting
- Beautiful oriental carpets, fine furnishings and original artwork
- Peace and quiet! In order to provide you with quiet, restful enjoyment of your room, there are no TV’s or radios in the Guest House. You are welcome to use your personal electronic devices to catch up on the news, a game, or your favorite TV series.
What’s included in the Room Rate?
- Delicious Breakfast Buffet featuring local and organic choices, including a hot entrée daily. Gluten-free and lactose free choices are available on request.
- Coffee and tea all day, and afternoon sweets to enjoy with your coffee or tea
- Complimentary Wine + Beer Buffet every evening, featuring a selection of excellent wines and microbrews and light snacks to accompany them
- Complimentary high-speed internet access throughout the house and a guest computer available for your use
- Friendly, knowledgeable and helpful staff available to help you from 8 AM – 8 PM daily
- Early Arrival – Not a problem! Arrive any time between the hours of 8 AM – 8 PM
- Late Arrival – Not a problem! Call or email us to receive late arrival instructions
- Outstanding suggestions for things to see and do while you’re here
- Great restaurant recommendations from your food-loving hosts
- Warm, personal hospitality and great conversation
- Original artwork and beautiful furnishings throughout the house
- Peace and Quiet! So that you can rest well and relax deeply, there are no TV’s or radio in the Guest House.
- Company when you want it and privacy when you don’t!
An Incredible Neighborhood
- Dupont Circle – a safe, elegant, upscale neighborhood with a 98% Walkability Score, convenient to everything you want to see and do in DC.
- 5-minute walk to Metro (subway) entrance, book stores, coffee shops and neighborhood boutiques
- Great local restaurants within easy walking distance
- Surrounded by embassies, art galleries and grand private residences
We look forward to having you join us in our Washington DC bed and breakfast.
|Room Name||Bed Type||Bath Type||Floor||Max. Occ.||Rate Range|
|Room 124 – Pearl Gazvin||King||Private||2nd||2||Check Rate|
|Room 121 – Ivory Esfahan||King||Private||2nd||2||Check Rate|
|Room 123 - Electric Blue Tabriz||King||Private||2nd||2||Check Rate|
|Room 101 – Berry Kashan||Queen||Private||Lower Level||2||Check Rate|
|Room 111 – Red Kashan||Queen||Private||1st||2||Check Rate|
|Room 122 – Rose Tabriz||Queen||Private||2nd||2||Check Rate|
|Room 133 – Khaki Meshkabad||Queen||Private||3rd||2||Check Rate|
|Room 134 – Copper Bijjar||Queen||Private||3rd||2||Check Rate|
|Room 135 – Coral Mahal||Queen||Private||3rd||2||Check Rate|
|Room 102 – Cabbage Rose Afshar||Two Queen Beds||Private||Lower Level||3||Check Rate|
|Room 103 – Plum Meshad||Two Queen Beds||Private||Lower Level||3||Check Rate|
Rooms 102 & 103 - Maximum occupancy is three (3) guests.
A two-night minimum stay is required. A one-night reservation MAY be possible depending on our availability. Please call to inquire.
Reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card. We accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express. Cash and Traveler’s Checks are also accepted forms of payment.
A booking fee of $35 is charged at the time you make your reservation. This amount will be credited to your invoice on arrival. In case of cancellation, this amount is non-refundable.
Notification of cancellation is required five (5) days prior to your scheduled day of arrival. Cancellation of your entire reservation or any part of your reservation after that date will result in a charge to your credit card for all the nights you cancel. If we are able to re-book your room, we will issue a refund on your credit card for the nights we are able to re-book. All cancellations will incur a $35 non-refundable booking fee.
There are many reasons a traveler might need to cancel a reservation at the last minute, including illness, family emergencies, flight changes and extreme weather. As you are responsible for the full amount of your reservation once your cancellation date has passed, we strongly recommend that you purchase travel insurance to cover the financial risk associated with a late cancellation.
Front Desk Hours
The Front Desk is open from 8 AM to 8 PM. The Front Desk closes at 2 PM on all major holidays.
Check-In and Early Arrival
You are welcome to arrive at the Guest House any time between the hours of 8 AM and 8 PM. Your room is guaranteed to be ready for occupancy by 3 PM. If you are arriving earlier than 3 PM and your room is not ready, you are welcome to leave your luggage with us, refresh yourself, get maps and directions to the sites, and get started on your holiday or business trip. If your room is ready early, you are welcome to settle in and make yourself at home. If you will be arriving before 9:30 AM, please plan to join us for breakfast, our treat!
If your travel arrangements do not allow you to check in before 8 PM when our Front Desk closes for the evening, please call or email us to receive our Late Check-In instructions.
We ask you to vacate your room by 11 AM so that our housekeeping staff has plenty of time to get the room ready for the next guests. We’re not in a hurry to see you go, however! You are welcome to use the house all day. Leave your luggage with us and go out and see more sites. Relax in our comfortable common areas: have coffee or tea, read the paper, work on your computer, or join us for evening wine before a late night flight.
The Embassy Circle Guest House is a smoke-free accommodation. Smoking anywhere in the house will result in a penalty equal to two (2) night’s room rental.
Your room rate includes a delicious buffet breakfast. The breakfast buffet features a hot entree each day (fritatta, french toast, waffles, omelet, quiche, etc), as well as freshly cut fruit salad, organic honey yogurt, organic hard-boiled eggs, coffee cakes, organic breads for toasting, jams and jellies, hot and cold cereals, a selection of cheeses, smoked salmon and creamed cheese, coffee, an assortment of teas and orange juice. Breakfast is served from 7:30 – 9.30 AM Monday through Friday and 8 – 10 AM Saturday, Sunday and holidays.
You are invited to join us to enjoy a selection of fine wines, craft beers and sparkling water and light snacks every evening from 5:30 – 7:00 PM.
Parking - WEEKDAYS: 9 AM Monday to 6:30 PM Friday
Dupont Circle is located in the heart of Washington, DC and parking is at a premium, especially during the week when most of the parking spaces in our neighborhood are reserved for cars with diplomatic license plates. From Monday morning to Friday evening, we will park your car for an additional charge, subject to the following restrictions:
- We are not able to offer in-and-out parking. We will park your car when you arrive and bring it to you when you leave.
- We cannot accommodate oversized vehicles.
- We cannot accommodate vehicles with standard transmission.
Because of the limitations of our parking accommodations, parking reservations MUST be made in advance. If you will need parking, please call us to discuss the parking situation in greater detail.
Parking - WEEKENDS: 6:30 PM Friday - 9 AM Monday
Parking is much easier in our neighborhood on the weekends. Both diplomatic and neighborhood parking spaces become available for general use on Friday evening after 6:30 PM until about 9 AM on Monday morning. If you are coming to DC over the weekend, you can park your own car and use it whenever you like. We'll show you the spaces that are available and tell you if and when you have to move your car. If you prefer to turn the car over to us and forget about it for the weekend, we'll park it for you for an additional charge.
We welcome children 8 years of age and older..
We are not able to accommodate pets.
Occupancy of the Guest Rooms is limited to registered guests.
NO TV’S OR RADIOS
The Guest House provides books, magazines, games and conversation for your entertainment. To ensure your peaceful enjoyment of the house, there are NO TV’s OR RADIOS in the Guest House. You are welcome to watch TV on your personal electronic devices.
MARCH/APRIL/MAY/JUNE AT ECGH: Spring Vacation Package
Spring Vacation Package – Free Newseum Tickets
Stay 5+ Nights and receive free Newseum tickets
We want you to stay long enough to experience all the incredible FREE activities that Washington DC has to offer – museums, monuments, memorials and entertainment. As an added incentive, we’ll throw in a ticket to the Newseum – a must-see museum of journalism, media and the news – for each guest.Book This Package Online
AUGUST/SEPTEMBER AT ECGH – 3rd Night Half Price
Dates: July 31 – September 11, 2016
It’s warm in DC in August, but it’s a great time to visit the city! Plan a 3-night trip and get the 3rd night half off. Now that’s a bargain!!
Book This Package Online
AUGUST/SEPTEMBER AT ECGH – 4th Night Free
Dates: July 31 – September 11, 2016
You’re right! Three days really isn’t enough for your DC visit. There’s just too much to see. And we’re making a longer visit very affordable. Stay 4+ nights and get the 4th night FREE!Book This Package Online
JANUARY – DECEMBER AT ECGH: 1/2 Price Sunday’s
Long Weekend Getaway – 1/2 Price Sundays
Check in on Friday and check out on Monday
“Why don’t you sta-ay-ay just a little bit longer?” Turn a great weekend in a great LONG weekend. Stay Friday, Saturday and Sunday night and get Sunday night 1/2 off. If two days is a good break, three is even better – and there is SO MUCH to do in DC …..Book This Package Online
JANUARY/FEBRUARY AT ECGH – $50 OFF 2-NIGHT STAY
Winter Vacation Package – $50 Off 2-Night Stay
Stay 2 Nights and Get $50 Off
Winter is a great time for a “Staycation”. Spend a weekend – or a couple of weeknights – with us at Embassy Circle Guest House and enjoy all the Washington DC has to offer. We’ll help you forget it’s winter!Book This Package Online
JANUARY/FEBRUARY AT ECGH – 3rd Night 1/2 Price
Winter Vacation Package – 3rd night 1/2 price
Stay 3 nights and get the 3rd night for 1/2 price
See DC in the quiet of winter before the spring crowds arrive. Enjoy our incredible museums and galleries in peace, quiet and leisure. Now that’s a vacation!
Book This Package Online
JANUARY/FEBRUARY AT ECGH: 4th Night Free
Winter Vacation Package – 4th night free
Stay 4 nights and get the 4th night free
See the museums, monuments and memorials at your leisure, without the springtime crush of a million school kids. We’re so convinced that winter is a great time to visit DC, that we are offering you the 4th night of your stay for free!
FEBRUARY AT ECGH: Valentine’s All Month
Winter Romance Package – Valentine’s Day all Month!
Stay 2 nights during February and receive free chocolates
Remember when we used to get heart-shaped boxes of mass-produced chocolates for Valentine’s Day. We have something better for you. Celebrate your Valentine with us and we will give you a box of hand-crafted artisan chocolates from our favorite chocolatier.
Valentine’s for Solo Travelers
Stay 2 nights during February and receive free chocolates
We think Valentine’s should be for everyone! If you’re traveling alone, stay with us for two nights and we’ll be your Valentine!
You can only use one special per reservation!