Each of our 11 guest rooms at our District of Columbia bed and breakfast has been furnished to delight your eyes and bring comfort, relaxation and rest to your body. Carpets, upholstery fabrics, linens, furniture, mirrors, mill-work and artwork all add their unique colors, textures, sheen and reflections to the rooms. Each room has a Persian carpet as its foundation. In fact, the names of the rooms are taken from these antique Persian carpets that cover the floors like gigantic paintings. Find your perfect room and join us for DC getaways to remember.
Relax, Unwind, Settle-in and Enjoy our beautiful Guest Rooms!
You will find your room furnished for your comfort, convenience and enjoyment with the following amenities:
- A luxurious bed with fine linens
- Private bathroom with stand-up shower
- Gilchrest and Soames toiletries
- Hair dryers
- Lighted make-up mirrors
- Plush robes for relaxing
- Daily housekeeping services
- Laundry services available for an additional fee
- Ironing board and iron available in the laundry room
- Windows that open for fresh air
- Climate control – centrally heated and air-conditioned for your comfort summer or winter
- Work and reading space with comfortable chairs and great lighting
- Beautiful oriental carpets, fine furnishings and original artwork
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
- Peace and quiet! In order to provide you with quiet, restful enjoyment of your room, there are no TV’s or radios in the Guest House. You are welcome to use your personal electronic devices to catch up on the news, a game, or your favorite TV series.
What’s included in the Room Rate?
- Delicious Breakfast Buffet featuring local and organic choices, including a hot entrée daily. Gluten-free and lactose free choices are available on request.
- Coffee and tea all day, and afternoon sweets to enjoy with your coffee or tea
- Complimentary Wine + Beer Buffet every evening, featuring a selection of excellent wines and microbrews and light snacks to accompany them
- Friendly, knowledgeable and helpful staff available to help you from 8 AM – 8 PM daily
- Early Arrival – Not a problem! Arrive any time between the hours of 8 AM – 8 PM
- Late Arrival – Not a problem! Call or email us to receive late arrival instructions
- Outstanding suggestions for things to see and do while you’re here
- Great restaurant recommendations from your food-loving hosts
- Warm, personal hospitality and great conversation
- Original artwork and beautiful furnishings throughout the house
- Complimentary WIFI so you can stay connected
- Elevator Assistance to effortlessly transport your luggage to your room
- Peace and Quiet! So that you can rest well and relax deeply, there are no TV’s or radio in the Guest House.
- Company when you want it and privacy when you don’t!
An Incredible Neighborhood
- Dupont Circle – a safe, elegant, upscale neighborhood with a 98% Walkability Score, convenient to everything you want to see and do in DC.
- 5-minute walk to Metro (subway) entrance, book stores, coffee shops and neighborhood boutiques
- Great local restaurants within easy walking distance
- Surrounded by embassies, art galleries and grand private residences
We look forward to having you join us in our Washington DC bed and breakfast.
|Room Name||Bed Type||Bath Type||Floor||Max. Occ.||Rate Range|
|Room 124 – Pearl Gazvin||King||Private||2nd||2||$240 - $325|
|Room 121 – Ivory Esfahan||King||Private||2nd||2||$240 - $325|
|Room 123 - Electric Blue Tabriz||King||Private||2nd||2||$240 - $325|
|Room 101 – Berry Kashan||Queen||Private||Lower Level||2||$200 - $275|
|Room 111 – Red Kashan||Queen||Private||1st||2||$220 - $290|
|Room 122 – Rose Tabriz||Queen||Private||2nd||2||$220 - $290|
|Room 133 – Khaki Meshkabad||Queen||Private||3rd||2||$180 - $260|
|Room 134 – Copper Bijjar||Queen||Private||3rd||2||$235 - $290|
|Room 135 – Coral Mahal||Queen||Private||3rd||2||$235 - $290|
|Room 102 – Cabbage Rose Afshar||Two Queen Beds||Private||Lower Level||3||$260 - $300|
|Room 103 – Plum Meshad||Two Queen Beds||Private||Lower Level||3||$260 - $300|
Rooms 102 & 103 - maximum occupancy is three (3) guests. If you would like to book this room for three guests, please call or email us. You cannot book this room for three guests through our online system.
Please note that if you would like to book these rooms for three guests, one of the guests MUST be a child between the ages of 8 and 18. This room cannot be reserved for three adults, or for more than three guests.
A two-night minimum stay is required. A one-night reservation MAY be possible depending on our availability. Please call to inquire.
Reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card. We accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express. Cash and Traveler’s Checks are also accepted forms of payment.
A booking fee of $35 is charged at the time you make your reservation. This amount will be credited to your invoice on arrival. In case of cancellation, this amount is non-refundable.
Notification of cancellation is required five (5) days prior to your scheduled day of arrival. Cancellation of your entire reservation or any part of your reservation after that date will result in a charge to your credit card for all the nights you cancel. If we are able to re-book your room, we will issue a refund on your credit card for the nights we are able to re-book. All cancellations will incur a $35 non-refundable booking fee.
There are many reasons a traveler might need to cancel a reservation at the last minute, including illness, family emergencies, flight changes and extreme weather. As you are responsible for the full amount of your reservation once your cancellation date has passed, we strongly recommend that you purchase travel insurance to cover the financial risk associated with a late cancellation.
Front Desk Hours
The Front Desk is open from 8 AM to 8 PM. The Front Desk closes at 2 PM on all major holidays.
Check-In and Early Arrival
You are welcome to arrive at the Guest House any time between the hours of 8 AM and 8 PM. Your room is guaranteed to be ready for occupancy by 3 PM. If you are arriving earlier than 3 PM and your room is not ready, you are welcome to leave your luggage with us, refresh yourself, get maps and directions to the sites, and start your holiday or business trip. If your room is ready early, you are welcome to settle in and make yourself at home. If you will be arriving before 9:30 AM, please plan to join us for breakfast, our treat!
If your travel arrangements do not allow you to check in before 8 PM when our Front Desk closes for the evening, please call or email us receive our Late Check-In instructions.
Check out time is 11 AM. We will be glad to hold your luggage until 7:30 PM on your day of departure. We’re not in a hurry to see you go! You are welcome to use the house all day. Have coffee or tea, read the paper, work on your computer, or join us for evening wine before a late night flight.
The Embassy Circle Guest House is a smoke-free accommodation. Smoking anywhere in the house will result in a penalty equal to two (2) night’s room rental.
Your room rate includes a delicious buffet breakfast. The breakfast buffet features a hot entree each day (fritatta, french toast, waffles, omelet, quiche, etc), as well as freshly cut fruit salad, organic honey yogurt, organic hard-boiled eggs, coffee cakes, organic breads for toasting, jams and jellies, hot and cold cereals, a selection of cheeses, smoked salmon and creamed cheese, coffee, an assortment of teas and orange juice. Breakfast is served from 7:30 – 9.30 AM Monday through Friday and 8 – 10 AM Saturday, Sunday and holidays.
You are invited to join us for wine, beer or sparkling water and light snacks every evening from 5:30 – 7:00 PM.
Dupont Circle is located in the heart of Washington, DC and parking is at a premium. We will park your car for an additional charge, subject to the following restrictions:
- We DO NOT offer in-and-out parking. We will park your car when you arrive and bring it to you when you leave.
- We cannot accommodate oversized vehicles.
- We cannot accommodate vehicles with standard transmission.
Because of the limitations of our parking accommodations, parking reservations MUST be made in advance. If you will need parking, please call us to discuss the parking situation in greater detail.
We are not able to accommodate young children.
We are not able to accommodate pets.
Occupancy of the Guest Rooms is limited to registered guests.
NO TV’S OR RADIOS
The Guest House provides books, magazines, games and conversation for your entertainment. To ensure your peaceful enjoyment of the house, there are NO TV’s OR RADIOS in the Guest House. You are welcome to watch TV on your personal electronic devices.