Supurb Quality and Value at our Gorgeous DC B&B
Relax, Unwind, Settle-in and Enjoy our beautiful Guest Rooms!
Each of our 11 guest rooms at the Embassy Circle Guest House has been furnished to delight your eyes and bring comfort, relaxation and rest to your body. Carpets, upholstery fabrics, linens, furniture, mirrors, mill-work and artwork all add their unique colors, textures, sheen and reflections to the rooms. Each room has a Persian carpet as its foundation. In fact, the names of the rooms are taken from these antique Persian carpets that cover the floors like gigantic paintings.
Click on the room name to view an expanded page.
Please click here to read our Embassy Circle Guest House Policies.
Comfort and enjoyment have practical as well as artistic aspects. EACH GUEST ROOM has the following amenities:
- Great mattresses and fine linens – for a GREAT night’s sleep
- Private bathrooms – Sparkling clean private bathroom with a stand-up shower. There are no bathtubs in the Guest House.
- Toiletries and such – Gilchrest and Soames soap, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, make-up removal towlettes and shower cap. A hair dryer and make-up mirror are also provided in each bathroom.
- High speed internet access – Access to the FREE high-speed LAN and wireless networks
- Phone, voicemail and wake-up calls – Telephone with voice messaging and wake-up call capabilities
- Work space – Desk and comfortable chair for working
- Reading space – Comfortable chairs and great light for reading
- Climate control – The Guest House is centrally heated and air-conditioned for your comfort summer or winter.
- Life safety – Your safety is very important to us! When we renovated the Guest House we installed very sophisticated life safety systems. The house is completely sprinklered, and each room has a hard-wired smoke detector that is connected to a central, monitored, fire alarm system.
- Peace and quiet – To ensure that you get a great night’s sleep, there are no TV’s or radios anywhere in the Guest House. You are welcome to use our free high-speed wireless internet access to download TV shows and movies on your personal electronic devices.
We want you to be comfortable. If you have any questions, concerns or requests, please let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you!
What’s included in your room rate?
Room Rates are quoted in US dollars and include the following:
- Double occupancy - All rooms are strictly limited to double occupancy, with the exceptions of Room 102 and Room 103, which each have two queen-size beds. Triple occupancy is possible in Room 102 and Room 103 if the third occupant is a child between the ages of 10 and 18. Add $60 to the room rate is you would like to request triple occupancy.
- Delicious buffet breakfast
- Coffee and tea all day
- Afternoon snacks, including DC’s best brownies and shortbread cookies
- Evening wine or beer and light snacks (5:30 – 7:00 PM)
- Free high-speed internet access
- Warm hospitality
- Great conversation
- Awesome guests
Please note that DC taxes (14.5%) are NOT INCLUDED in the room rate.
Dupont Circle is located in the heart of Washington, DC and parking is at a premium. We will park your car for an additional fee, subject to the following restrictions:
- We DO NOT offer in-and-out parking. We will park your car when you arrive and bring it to you when you leave.
- We cannot accommodate oversized vehicles.
- We cannot accommodate vehicles with standard transmission.
- Because of the limitations of our parking accommodations, parking reservations MUST be made in advance.
If you will need parking, please call us to discuss the parking situation in greater detail.
Our Bed and Breakfast in Washington DC is one of those rare old buildings that has an elevator, so we can effortlessly transport your luggage to your room and you can get your exercise by walking around our beautiful neighborhood instead. The elevator is also available for transporting guests who, for whatever reason, are not comfortable using the stairs. Since our elevator is a residential elevator, and it functions a bit differently than a commercial elevator, we ask guests to use the elevator only with staff assistance. Just give the desk a call. We will be glad to help you.