Supurb Quality and Value at our Gorgeous DC B&B
Relax, Unwind, Settle-in and Enjoy our beautiful Guest Rooms!
Each of our 11 guest rooms at the Embassy Circle Guest House has been furnished to delight your eyes and bring comfort, relaxation and rest to your body. Carpets, upholstery fabrics, linens, furniture, mirrors, mill-work and artwork all add their unique colors, textures, sheen and reflections to the rooms. Each room has a Persian carpet as its foundation. In fact, the names of the rooms are taken from these antique Persian carpets that cover the floors like gigantic paintings.
Click on the room name to view an expanded page.
Comfort and enjoyment have practical as well as artistic aspects. EACH GUEST ROOM has the following amenities:
- Great Mattresses – Luxury firm mattresses for a GREAT night’s sleep
- Private Bath – Sparkling clean private bathroom with a stand-up shower
- High speed internet access – Access to the FREE high-speed LAN and wireless networks
- Phone, Voice Mail and Wake-up Calls – Telephone with voice messaging and wake-up call capabilities
- Work Space – Desk and comfortable chair for working
- Lighting – Great light for working and reading
- Heat and Air Conditioning – Central heat and air-conditioning for your comfort summer or winter!
Please click here to read our policies. Embassy Circle Guest House Policies
Our Bed and Breakfast in Washington DC is one of those rare old buildings that has an elevator, so we can effortlessly transport your luggage to your room and you can get your exercise by walking around our beautiful neighborhood instead. The elevator is also available for transporting guests who, for whatever reason, are not comfortable using the stairs. Since our elevator is a residential elevator, and it functions a bit differently than a commercial elevator, we ask guests to use the elevator only with staff assistance. Just give the desk a call. We will be glad to help you.