Embassy Circle Guest House
A Spectacular SELECT REGISTRY B&B Offering World-Class Hospitality
Top 10 Reasons to stay with us
- Magnificent house – A beautifully renovated former embassy with elegant rooms and public spaces.
- Stunning renovation – Superb quality and attention to detail. A 3 1/2 year labor of love and lunacy.
- Highly desirable neighborhood -Safe, convenient, European in style and charm. Walk to restaurants, shops, Metro, sites – everything!
- Awesome hosts – Warm, funny, serious, available, interested, and involved. Well connected in the DC restaurant community.
- Incredible staff – Helpful, professional, knowledgeable and fun. Willing to do anything to enhance your stay.
- Elegant Rooms – Spacious, well furnished, incredibly quiet and luxuriously comfortable rooms – each with individual charm.
- Delicious food – Organic, local, healthy, and sometimes decadent. Always delicious!
- GREAT wine – “There’s absolutely no excuse for bad wine.” Laura Saba, Owner
- Original art – Gorgeous paintings by guests and a sprinkling of works from Laura & Raymond’s personal art collection.
- World-class hospitality – A B&B with a warm heart and a generous spirit. A place to come back to again and again.