Our popular bed and breakfast in Washington DC offers 15 unique, comfortable and beautifully furnished guest rooms. From large rooms with king and queen-size beds and private bathrooms to cozy nooks that share bathrooms in the hallway, the Guest House offers a choice of accommodations to match your individual travel needs, tastes and budget. Find your perfect room in our bed and breakfast and join us for incredible Washington DC getaways.
|Room Name||Bed Type||Bath Type||Floor||Max. Occ.||Rate Range|
|Room 122||Queen||Private||2nd||2||$200 - $275|
|Room 106||King||Private||Lower Level||2||$200 - $275|
|Room 121||Queen||Private||2nd||2||$185 - $260|
|Room 124||Queen||Private||2nd||2||$185 - $260|
|Room 107||Queen||Private||Lower Level||2||$185 - $260|
|Room 108||Queen||Private||Lower Level||2||$185 - $260|
|Room 131||Queen||Private||3rd||2||$165 - $225|
|Room 114||Queen||Private||1st||2||$165 - $225|
|Room 123||Double Bed||Private||2nd||1||$155 - $210|
|Room 134||Double Bed||Private||3rd||1||$155 - $210|
|Room 132||Double Bed||Private toilet, sink, |
|3rd||1||$145 - $180|
|Rooms 125, 133 and 135||Twin Bed||Shared||2nd & 3rd||1||$120 - $165|
|Room 112||Two Twin Beds||Private||1st||2||$180 - $220|
* We have three rooms with twin-size beds and shared bath. Room 135 on the 3rd Floor is pictured on our website.
Relax, Unwind, Settle In and ENJOY your room!
Every room at our Woodley Park Guest House is furnished for your comfort, convenience and enjoyment with the following amenities:
- A luxurious bed with fine linens
- Private bathroom with stand-up shower*
- High-end toiletries, including facial soap, body lotion, shower soap, shampoo, conditioner, shower cap and make-up remover towelettes.
- Hair Dryers
- Plush robes for relaxing
- Daily housekeeping services
- Laundry services available for an additional fee
- Ironing board and iron available in the laundry room
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
- Climate control – The Guest House is centrally heated and air-conditioned for your comfort summer or winter.
- Work space and reading space with great lighting*
- Windows that open for fresh air
- Peace and quiet! In order to provide you with quiet, restful enjoyment of your room, there are no TV’s or radios in the Guest House. You are welcome to use your personal electronic devices to catch up on the news, a game, or your favorite TV series.
*Rooms with shared bath, of course, do not have private bathrooms. Some rooms with shared bath do not have desks or reading chairs.
What’s included in my room rate?
Food and Drink
- Delicious Breakfast Buffet featuring local and organic choices. Gluten-free and lactose free choices are available on request. Please note that we do not serve a hot breakfast.
- Coffee and tea all day and afternoon sweets to enjoy with your coffee or tea
- A complimentary glass of wine or beer in the early evening
- Friendly, knowledgeable and helpful staff available all day from 8 AM – 8 PM
- Early Arrival – Not a problem! Arrive any time between the hours of 8 AM – 8 PM
- Late Arrival – Not a problem! Call or email us to receive late arrival instructions
- Outstanding suggestions for things to see and do that will enhance your DC experience
- Great restaurant recommendations/reservations from your foodie hosts
- Warm personal hospitality and great conversation
- Peace and Quiet! So that you can rest well and relax deeply, there are no TV’s or radios in the Guest House.
- A relaxing front porch where you can watch the world go by as you enjoy tea, coffee, or a glass of wine
- Original artwork and beautiful furnishings throughout the house
- Complimentary WiFi so you can stay connected
- Company when you want it and privacy when you don’t!
An incredible Neighborhood!
- Woodley Park – a safe, elegant, upscale neighborhood located in downtown DC,
- 1-minute walk to the Metro entrance, which is located 100 yards from our front door
- Great local restaurants within easy walking distance
- Across the street from the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel and around the corner from the Omni Shoreham
- Surrounded by Rock Creek Park, the National Zoo and the National Cathedral
Please let us know of any specials needs you have while staying at our Washington DC bed and breakfast.
Parking is easy at the Woodley Park Guest House. For an additional fee, we offer onsite, in-and-out parking. Parking MUST be reserved in advance. Please let us know if you are bringing a car when you make your reservation.
A two-night minimum stay is required. A one-night reservation MAY be possible depending on our availability. Please call to inquire.
Reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card. We accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express. Cash and Traveler’s Checks are also accepted forms of payment.
A booking fee of $35 is charged at the time you make your reservation. This amount will be credited to your invoice on arrival. In case of cancellation, this amount is non-refundable.
Notification of cancellation is required five (5) days prior to your scheduled day of arrival. Cancellation of your entire reservation, or any part of your reservation, after that date will result in a charge to your credit card for all the nights you cancel. If we are able to re-book your room, we will issue a refund on your credit card for the nights we are able to re-book. All cancellations will incur a $35 non-refundable booking fee.
There are many reasons a traveler might need to cancel a reservation at the last minute, including illness, family emergencies, flight changes and extreme weather. As you are responsible for the full amount of your reservation once your cancellation date has passed, we strongly recommend that you purchase travel insurance to cover the financial risk associated with a late cancellation.
Front Desk Hours
The Front Desk is open from 8 AM to 8 PM. The Front Desk closes at noon on all major holidays.
Check-In and Early Arrival
You are welcome to arrive at the Guest House any time between 8 AM and 8 PM. Your room is guaranteed to be ready for occupancy by 3 PM. If you are arriving earlier than 3 PM and your room is not ready, you are welcome to leave your luggage with us, refresh yourself, get maps and directions to the sites, and start your holiday or business trip. If your room is ready early, you are welcome to settle in and make yourself at home. If you are arriving before 9:30 AM, please plan to join us for breakfast, our treat!
If your travel arrangements do not allow you to check in before 8 PM, please call or email us and we will explain our Late Check-In procedure.
Check out time is 11 AM. We will be glad to hold your luggage until 7:30 PM on your day of departure. We are not in a hurry to see you leave. You are welcome to use the house all day on the day of your departure. Have coffee or tea, read the paper, work on your computer, or relax on the front porch.
The Woodley Park Guest House is a smoke-free accommodation. Smoking anywhere in the house will result in a penalty equal to two (2) night’s room rental.
Your room rate includes a delicious buffet breakfast. The breakfast buffet features freshly cut fruit salad, organic honey yogurt, organic hard-boiled eggs, coffee cakes, organic breads for toasting, jams and jellies, hot and cold cereals, a selection of cheeses, smoked salmon and creamed cheese, coffee, an assortment of teas and juices. Breakfast is served from 7:30 – 9.30 AM Monday through Friday and 8:00 – 10:00 AM Saturday, Sunday and holidays.
We are not able to accommodate children under 12 years of age.
We are not able to accommodate pets.
Occupancy of the Guest Rooms is limited to registered guests.
NO TV’S OR RADIOS
The Guest House provides books, magazines, games and conversation for your entertainment. To ensure your peaceful enjoyment of the house, there are NO TV’s OR RADIOS in the Guest House. You are welcome to watch TV on your personal electronic devices.
January – December: 1/2 Price Sunday’s
Long Weekend Getaway – 1/2 Price Sundays
Check in on Friday and check out on Monday
“Why don’t you sta-ay-ay just a little bit longer?” Turn a great weekend in a great LONG weekend. Stay Friday, Saturday and Sunday night and get Sunday night 1/2 off. If two days is a good break, three is even better – and there is SO MUCH to do in DC …..
Book This Package Online
January/February: 4th Night Free
Winter Vacation Package – 4th Night Free
Stay 4 nights and get the 4th night free.
See the museums, monuments and memorials at your leisure, without the springtime crush of a million school kids. We’re so convinced that winter is a great time to visit DC, that we are offering you the 4th night of your stay for free!Book This Package Online
February: Valentine’s All Month
Winter Romance Package – Valentine’s Day all Month!
Stay 2 nights any time during February and receive free chocolates
Remember when we used to get heart-shaped boxes of mass-produced chocolates for Valentine’s Day. We have something better for you. Celebrate your Valentine with us and we will give you a box of hand-crafted artisan chocolates from our favorite chocolatier.
Valentine’s for Solo Travelers
Stay 2 nights any time during February and receive free chocolates
Complimentary chocolates for solo travelers!
We think Valentine’s should be for everyone! If you’re traveling alone, stay with us for two nights and we’ll be your Valentine!
March/April/May/June: Spring Vacation Package
Spring Vacation Package – Free Newseum Tickets
Stay 5+ Nights and receive free Newseum tickets
We want you to stay long enough to experience all the incredible FREE activities that Washington DC has to offer – museums, monuments, memorials and entertainment. As an added incentive, we’ll throw in a ticket to the Newseum – a must-see museum of journalism, media and the news – for each guest.Book This Package Online
You can only use one special per reservation!